Terms and conditions
- All payments are processed via Stripe or DocNetwork.
- All payments for digital products, membership, camp deposits or applications must be received in full prior to access to product or service.
- Stripe and DocNetwork retain your payment details and credentials securely for processing payment plans automatically.
- Prices advertised on the website are in U.S. Dollars unless otherwise noted.
- Payments permit one (1) person only to access to the purchased course, event or resource. Exceptions for camps or clinics where you purchase additional registrations.
- All third-parties including, but not limited to, business partners, colleagues, assistants and your clients, must purchase their own access.
- Digital Products are not eligible for any refund due to the nature of the product. You will receive the download immediately and therefore lose your right to cancel or receive a refund.
- Live Training Programs, Events, Camps, Clinics, Mentoring are not eligible for refund after the training begins.
- If you change your mind about purchasing an event registration or online coaching, you are entitled to a refund for the 14 days following the purchase minus transaction fees provided that the program has not started.
RSR CAMP/CLINIC REFUNDS
- Every athlete who pays an application fee for an RSR program is not eligible for a refund for that application regardless of selection.
- Every athlete who registers for an in-person Ready Set Row Camp, Clinic or Program will pay the full cost which includes a non-refundable deposit of 30% of the program fee.
- Any athlete who needs to withdraw must notify the Ready Set Row staff by email only (firstname.lastname@example.org) and must include the following information: Athlete’s Name, Amount of Money Paid, Name for Refund Check, Email and Mailing Address for Refund Check and Reason for Withdrawal. You will receive a confirmation from Ready Set Row if you send this email. 100% of the remaining balance will be refunded up to 60 days before the camp, clinic or program. 25% of the remaining balance minus transaction fees will be refunded up to 30 days prior to the camp, clinic or program. No refunds will be offered in the last 30 days prior to a camp, clinic or program, and no refunds will be offered for “no show” athletes and/or those who fail to notify Ready Set Row of any change in plans.
- Once a program commences, there are no refunds. Any athletes sent home due to illness, injury, inappropriate behavior, or homesickness are not eligible for a refund. Injured athletes may stay at camps or clinics despite their injury to learn through observation. These athletes will need approval from a Doctor.
- Summer athletes who register for the RSR Elite Racing Team who are then formally invited to the USRowing Junior National Team Selection Camp for Junior Worlds in Chula Vista, CA will be refunded their registration fee after deducting a $200 fee to account for custom uniforms which have already been purchased and transaction fees.
RSR BOATHOUSE REFUNDS
- The RSR Boathouse offers a full-money back guarantee in the first 30 days of any JV or Varsity membership.
- After 30 days, a membership can be canceled at any time and the following month or renewal will not process.
- If a year membership was purchased, the refund will be prorated and the balance minus transaction fees will be refunded.
COURSES ON RSR BOATHOUSE MEMBERSHIP
- A parent/guardian must purchase a RSR Boathouse membership for any user between the ages of 13-17. The parent/guardian will be notified of the subscription and will need to reach out to Ready Set Row if they do not agree to the Terms and Conditions to cancel the membership.
- Upon purchase of a course or membership you will be granted access to the applicable membership site and course purchased.
- If you cancel or deactivate your account with RSR Boathouse or with Simplero.com your access to the courses and membership sites will be deactivated and removed.
- You will need to re-purchase to reactivate any lost data following a self-deactivation of your account.
- On all live training, the membership sites and in any membership calls or communities, you will conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times.
- Any bullying, racism, x-rated material, and inappropriate comments or behavior will be considered a breach of these terms. In such an event, your access to the course and communities will be terminated immediately without refund.
- Live training will only be recorded where your name, face, voice and comments cannot be seen by other course members. We aim to only record the presenter and any Live Q&A will be conducted after recording has stopped. Q&A sessions will have your name, face and audio available to those participating. If you do not wish to be visible in live Q&A, please turn off your webcam and rename your Zoom profile for the duration of the call.
- Comments, images and posts shared into any Membership groups may be accessible by all students of the course - past, present and future - please keep this in mind before sharing. You are welcome to remove any of your posts, videos and images from the group upon conclusion of the training program should you wish to keep your information safe.
- You are not permitted to share your course login details or membership site details with another person.
- You are not permitted to allow another person to watch the course content, read the course material, or access any events. The third party must purchase their own access.
COPYRIGHT & IP
- All designs, resources, media and content presented on any of the websites owned by Ready Set Row and RSR Boathouse are copyright to Ready Set Row, LLC. These sites include:
- At no time can any of the images, resources, videos, concepts or content be shared, copied, embedded or resold without the express written consent from Ready Set Row, LLC.
- If you have any questions or concerns about the terms of sale or the product or course you are looking to purchase, please email email@example.com to resolve your questions prior to purchase.