Ready Set Row, LLC is responsible for collecting, processing, storing and safe-keeping personal and other information as part of providing a service and carrying out our regular business activities. Ready Set Row is committed to protecting the privacy and accuracy of confidential information to the extent possible, subject to provisions of state and federal law. Other than as required by laws that guarantee public access to certain types of information, or in response to subpoenas or other legal instruments that authorize access, personal information is not actively shared. In particular, we do not re-distribute or sell personal information collected on our web servers except under those conditions which you specifically ask for your information to be shared.
Any questions regarding our processing of personal data should be directed to us via email@example.com
Our Privacy Statement governs any kind of processing where we are acting as a data controller or co-controller (including collection, use, transfer, storage and deletion) of personally identifiable information (any information that may be used to identify a physical person, and any other information associated therewith) about natural persons. This statement applies to our processing of data collected through any means, actively as well as passively, from persons located anywhere in the world.
We are guided by the following principles when processing data:
- We will only collect data for specific and specified purposes; we will make it clear at the point when we request your information, what we are collecting it for and how we are going to use it;
- We will not collect data beyond what is necessary to accomplish those purposes; we will minimize the amount of information we collect from you to what we need to deliver the services required;
- We will collect and use your personal information only if we have sensible business reasons for doing so, such as email for newsletters or relevant offers or coaching services and events];
- We will not use your data for purposes other than those for which it was collected, accepted as stated within our policy, or without your prior consent;
- We will seek to verify and/or update your data periodically and we will accept requests from you for amendment of the data held;
- We will apply high technical standards to make our processing of data secure;
- Except otherwise stated, we will not store data in identifiable form longer than is necessary to accomplish its purpose or as required by law.
Ready Set Row uses webforms on this site. The information we may collect about you could include, but is not limited to:
- Personal details;
- Parent/Guardian Emergency Contact Information;
- Lifestyle and social circumstances;
- Physical or mental health details
- Payment card information is provided directly to our third-party payment processor, Stripe (or DocNetwork in the case of camps) and Ready Set Row, LLC does not collect or store that information.
We will collect information from you when:
- You sign up to our newsletter or mailing list;
- You download an opt-in;
- You join a course, membership or programme;
- You contact us by phone or email for information via our website or social media channels;
- You post on our social media channels, website or blog;
- You work with us in a commercial capacity.
We may use the information collected to:
- Allow you to process a booking for a product or course;
- Create a profile for you on our site or on camp management software;
- Send you our newsletters or provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- Ensure that content from our site is presented to you in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- Allow you to participate in the service you have chosen and supply your contact information to Sparks if you view or utilize their recruiting database;
- Notify you about changes to our service.
For any Boathouse members who opt to view, engage or use the Sparks College Rowing Database, we will share your name and email with Sparks for further programming and recruiting resources. Ready Set Row will not sell or share your personal information with any other third parties.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) provides that processing of your data shall only be lawful if and to the extent that at least one of the following applies:
- You have consented;
- For the performance of a contract;
- For compliance with a legal obligation which we must perform;
- To protect vital interests of your or another person;
- It is in the public interest;
- It is in the legitimate interests pursued by us or a third party.
We collect data for the purposes set out above. Data is managed to ensure that it is either erased from our system when it is no longer required for the purpose for which it was collected, retained for legal reasons or minimized and retained.
Any health data collected from you has special protection and is limited to that permissible by law.
DISTRIBUTION OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
Ready Set Row will not disclose, without your consent, personal information collected about you, except for certain explicit circumstances in which disclosure is required by law.
Ready Set Row will not sell personal information to third-party organizations.
Ready Set Row will not distribute your personal information to third-parties without your consent.
Due to the partnership of Ready Set Row with SPARKS, any RSR Boathouse athletes who view, engage or utilize the College Rowing Database will be asked for their information which will be provided to SPARKS to follow up with the member. The rowing database will have a reminder on the website notifying that any athlete who utilizes the database is consenting to share their email, name, age and home state with SPARKS.
LINKS FROM OUR SITE
We will make it as easy as we can for you to opt out of unwanted email and soliciting, providing it does not restrict our ability to provide you with the primary service you have requested.
Please note if you wish to unsubscribe from any marketing emails that you have signed up for, you can do so by clicking on the unsubscribe link on the marketing email that was sent to you (every email will contain one at the bottom). It may take 24 hours for this to become effective.
WEBSITE ANALYTICS & TARGETED MARKETING
We utilize third party data analytics service providers, such as Google Analytics, to improve our visibility and to monitor website browser behavior and navigation across our site.
These third-party data analytics service providers collect this information on our behalf in accordance with our instructions and in line with their own privacy policies. Our service providers may collect the following data about the way you use our site, which will almost always be anonymised and aggregated before reporting back to us:
- Number of visitors to our site;
- Pages visited whilst using the site and time spent per page;
- Page interaction information, such as scrolling, clicks and browsing methods;
- Source location and details about where users go when they leave the site;
- Page response times and any download errors;
- Other technical information relating to end user devices, such as IP address or browser plug-in.
From time to time we may use the information collected about you to present you with targeted advertisements using platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Google and/or Instagram.
CHANGES TO OUR POLICY & FUTURE PROCESSING
We do not intend to process your personal information except for the reasons stated within this privacy notice. If this changes, this privacy notice will be amended and placed on our website at the bottom and we will contact you by email to notify you of any changes.
We continually review our privacy practices and may change our policy and privacy statement from time to time. When we do this an amended privacy statement will be placed on our website at the bottom of the home page.
This privacy notice was published on November 2, 2022 and last updated on November 15, 2022
If you are concerned about how we are collecting, using and/or sharing your personal information, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for data queries.